Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Busy Season Begins

The signing at Powell's in Beaverton tomorrow (my very first) is at 1900.  Hope to see some of you there.  We'll see if my voice still gets squeaky when I read in public.

Then hopping a plane to Athens (Greece, not Georgia) the next morning.

Back for a breather and then Seattle, Toronto, Montreal and Halifax.  You have no idea how much mowing and yard work this is getting me out of.

It's not up on the webpage yet (see the link off to the side) but Toronto has confirmed that they have a space for three separate classes, so Logic of Violence Friday June 10th; the two day Ambushes and Thugs seminar over the weekend of June 11-12; and Conflict Communications Monday the 13th.  That should be severe information overload for anyone who makes all three.  Montreal is working on the possibility of ConCom as well.

7 comments:

Charles James said...

Have a great trip! Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Best bit is about the yardwork. I laughed real hard. Can't wait to see you in Hali!

Diana said...

Come to Ireland, Rory!

Rory said...

Set it up, Diana.

Steve Perry said...

Sorry I missed it -- how'd the signing go?

Diana said...

I would if I knew how! :) best of luck in Greece

love this blog-I'm a small woman just beginning reality based self defence/Krav Maga and sometimes your posts really clarify exactly why I tend to freeze up or panic etc. Very informative. Keep it up, and thanks!

Elinor said...

Should come out to Georgia, I was hoping you had meant Athens Georgia, but Atlanta Georgia is even better (convenient) for getting to come to one of your talks/demos.